Monday, January 3, 2011

Happy New Year!

As I'm sure you can tell by now, I'm no longer posting here regularly. I still get the odd email thanking me for the info (You're welcome!) so this blog will remain up so that it might help other people make up their minds about the wonderful publishing programme at Brookes.

Oh, also, something that's pretty awesome, I recently met someone who read my blog and then went on to study publishing (at CUL though). I met her through... NaNoWriMo! Heheh, I love how the universe works sometimes!

Anyway, I've now been working for 8 months at a big children's and educational publishing company in London. I'm not doing the glamorous Children's fiction editorial stuff but I'm enjoying it very much! Those six months of unemployment were worth it to find the right job!

Never despair!

Anyway, I'm going to go because they're showing Kiki's Delivery Service on TV and I love that film! To any new people, who might stumble on this blog, I'm still answering questions and looking at comments.

Happy New Year 2011!

1 comment:

Natasha said...

I'm So glad you're working! Lol, I'm doing the MA right now and I found your blog post from 2008 and I followed it all the way to this one! Really informative! And it's really cool, coz I pretty much am having the same experience here as you! :)
I'm quite worried about the job situation post the MA, but that remains to be seen..